0800 7711 9911
00800 7711 9911
Mo-Fr 09:00 - 18:00 Uhr
„That’s how you change perspectives“
Using examples from behavioural psychology, his world of entertainment and humour, Klaus-Jürgen Deuser explains how to view and evaluate events and processes in a new way. With lots of humour, he explains how to initiate and train necessary creative processes.
Think different – get to number 1 through uniqueness
- Nothing new without change – why change without change won’t work
- How you can become aware of your uniqueness and form it into a USP
- How you can make your message into a “story”, communicate it with emotions and attract people
No pain, no gain – Success has nothing to do with chance
- Nobody is born a star – how to develop your skills, travel your own path and become a personality
- How to use mistakes as a source for new ideas, recognise new paths and solve problems
- How to use the marathon principle to overcome defeat and actively design your sustainable success
He who doesn’t change will fall by the wayside – thinking differently, acting boldly, new perspectives
- How to recognise mental traps and avoid them in the future
- Content is king and the mission is queen
- From reflection to action – how you can foster a culture of courageous action, create a climate of openness and allow for the “new”
His co-developed formats: the ZDF Neo Comedy Lab, the 1Live Hörsaal-Comedy, the SWR3 Spasskantine, WDR2 Pistor football school and the German stand-up festival.
Deuser has won multiple awards – 1995: 1st prize of Koblenz Children’s Theatre Festival – 2001: “Arsch mit Ohren” (ass with ears) (Honorary Prize of Koblenz Jugglers Festival) – 2003: Lindener sPEZiALIST – 2010: 1st place of the Schwelmer Cabaret Prize – 2010: Honorary Award at the Bremen Comedy Club – 2011: 1st prize of Tuttlingen Krähe – 2012 2015: Honorary Award of the German stand-up festivals.
“Serious humour for once – great!”
“How true – one can always use such food for thought.”
Iqnite-Conferenz 2016 (Ø: 1.54)
“The T-Mobile and Motorola executive members were deeply impressed of your understanding of today's mobile world. Even one particular guest came up to me and said: ‘Wow! This guy describes my life better than I do’.” T-Mobile Sales Campaign Management